Why choose Salève Energy Partners?
When you are busy running your day-to-day business and you need additional skills or just some extra manpower to work on a specific project.
When you are looking for a consultancy to help you solve the complex matters you have to deal with, you want a consultancy that understands your challenges. You want consultancy that can say ‘Been there, Done that and Got the T-Shirt’; a consultancy that can combine out-of-the-box thinking, experience and industry knowledge.
Salève Energy Partners boasts a unique combination of experience, qualifications and an expertise in Strategy, Business Development and Commercial Matters and is more than willing and capable of sharing these (and its t-shirts) with you.
FAQ about Salève Energy Partners
In which regions has Salève Energy Partners worked?
Salève Energy Partners has worked on projects in following regions:
- Europe: UK, Norway, the Netherlands, Romania, Albania.
- Middle East: Kurdistan (significant country knowledge), Oman, Iraq, Bahrain.
- West Africa: Gabon, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Nigeria, Angola.
- North Africa: Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria.
- FSU: Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Russia.
- Latin America: Brazil, Columbia, Mexico.
- Asia: Pakistan, Indonesia.
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand.
Explain the name Salève Energy Partners?
- Le Salève is the ‘house’ mountain of Geneva, Switzerland. Salève Energy Partners was founded in Geneva and the Founder’s office had a view over the Salève. Please click here for more information on Le Salève.
What services does Salève Energy Partners provide?
- Salève Energy Partners provides advice on commercial, business development, strategy matters; the way these services are provided for is flexible and dependent on the client’s requirements. These services can be delivered in-house, remotely, via phone or Skype.
Could you give more details about Salève Energy Partners’ expertise?
Salève Energy Partners has expertise in the following areas:
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestments (M&A and A&D)
- Strategy Review
- Portfolio Rationalization
- Misaligned Commercial Terms
- Sparring Partner for Senior Management
- Other Commercial Services
- Oil Company Insights
Please click here to get more information on Salève Energy Partners' expertise.
What is transaction benchmarking?
In collaboration with the University of Genève, Salève Energy Partners has launched a study into trends in global transactions in the upstream oil and gas industry. The objectives are to benchmark these transactions in order:
- to compare transaction based on metrics such as $/bbl, $/boepd, $/acre and factors such as oil/gas, on/offshore, asset/corporate, maturity, convention/unconventional etc;
- to find relationships between the various transaction metrics;
- to determine if trends found in ‘transaction-rich’ regions of the world can be applied to ‘transaction-poor’ regions;
- to build a model in which transaction metrics can be predicted.
What are the benefits of using a smaller consultancy instead of a larger one?
- You are always getting the ‘A team’;
- Flexibility and agility; results are tailored to your needs and not boxed into existing, well-trodden solutions;
- Transfer of knowledge and best practices;
- No conflict of interest; you do not have to rely on so-called ‘Chinese Walls’.
What are the advantages of using a consultant?
- When you want an external perspective and impartial advice; somebody who is not objective and unafraid to ‘rock the boat’;
- It is more efficient; consultants can be asked to work on specific projects without being distracted by recurring daily tasks members of staff have to fulfill.
- When discretion is needed on sensitive projects
- When needing extra manpower to supplement internal skills
- Getting specialist knowledge without having to employ somebody.