Salève Energy Partners has extensive experience in drafting, structuring, (re-) negotiating and administering many types agreements. By working in a mature region such as the North Sea, it understands that each agreement is linked to many other agreements. Being the ‘go-between’ between operations and legal is important.
Specific expertise on improving Misaligned Commercial Terms
- Commercial review of agreements.
- Drafting and structuring of agreements.
- Tracking of obligations in and administering of agreements, e.g. setting nominations.
- (Re-) negotiations of :
- Gas Sales Agreements (GSA);
- Terminal Agreements;
- Joint Operating Agreements (JOA) and Accounting Procedures;
- Unit Operating Agreements (UOA);
- Transportation Agreements;
- Gas Supply Agreements (GSA);
- Transportation, Processing, and Operating Services Agreements (TPOSA);
- Construction, Pre-commissioning and Tie-In Agreement (CTIA);
- Pipeline Crossing Agreement;
- Third Party Access Agreements (pipeline, terminal) (TPA);
- Decommissioning Securities Agreement (DSA);
- Summary of the commercial aspects of agreements and reporting their impact.
- Collating comments from different disciplines into agreements.
- (Commercial) risk analysis.